Recipie: Veggie Smoothie
It's high time that we have a new recipe here on the blog. This one is both healthy and a bit of a sweet treat. It's a smoothie, but not the kind with loads of ice cream or sugar. With that said I'll jump right into the recipe:
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt - Greek yogurt is creamier and packed with more probiotics and protein than regular yogurt.
- 1/3 cup Vanilla nut milk
- 1 celery stalk
- handful of spinach
- 4oz of Sunflower shoots - or any shoot of choice here
- large kale leaf with the rib removed
- 1 pear or 1 banana - peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds - high in Omega 3 and help keep you full longer
- handful of blueberries
Now starting with the vanilla nut milk and Greek yogurt, add all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until everything is chopped and blended. At this point you can add more vanilla nut milk if the smoothie seems too thick or add some more berries to make it fruitier.
Last step: Enjoy!